At Photosound, we informally categorize a small meeting as an event that typically has the following characteristics:
- Approximately 100 Attendees or Less
- Requires a Basic Amount of Audio Visual Equipment:
- One Basic Projector
- One Tripod Screen (Max Size 8′ x 8′)
- One Small Sound System (One Microphone & Two Speakers)
- Requires a Maximum Setup Time of One Hour
Small meetings are commonly held in restaurant private dining areas, hotel meeting spaces, office conference rooms, etc. In most cases, it does not take a vast amount of technical knowledge to set up audio visual systems for small meetings. Oftentimes, clients seeking to defray costs will pick up the equipment from Photosound’s Winter Park location, set it up themselves and return it the following day.